List of 5 best google chrome extensions:
WhatFont is the best google chrome extensions to find any font type of any website. Finding well-looking font sometimes consume a lot of time, this tool is best for the web developer. It helps to save the valuable time and increase the productivity
- It is very simple to use, add this extension to the address bar of chrome
- Then open any website to check the font
- Hit the WhatFont extension on the address bar
- When it is activated you will see “Exit WhatFont“
- Now hover over mouse pointer on any font of that website
- You will see the font name what they are using
- If you click over on that font then you will see more detail of that font like font size, line height, and color etc.
Page Analytics by Google:
Page Analytics by Google is also the best google chrome extensions for SEO analysis. To use this extension your website should have Google analytics installed.
- Page analytics help you to watch user interaction with your website.
- Without directly log in to your analytics account you can see page view, unique pageview, average time on page, bounce rate and exit % etc.
- You will see the hit map of user interaction, I mean you will see the percentage(%) where the user clicks frequently.
- This insight data help you to build great user experience
- And also you could increase your conversion rate if you analyze this data effectively.
Check My Links:
Check My Links Google chrome extension is generally developed for the internet marketer. It is the best google chrome extension for link building. When you are editing a webpage with lots of links then you can check all links with this extension that all links are working fine.
Also Check My Links helps to find broken links, links with 404 returns, 500 returns etc. When you run this extension it will track every link on that web page. You will see valid links are green marked and if the page has any broken links then it is highlighted in red.
The above-mentioned extensions are unique and best google chrome extensions to run SEO analysis and keep track your competitors. These extension saves lots of time and increases our productivity. If you really find this article helpful then comments below, you are always welcome.